We have developed a robust evidence base which identifies key issues in driving a balanced, skilled and inclusive labour market.
We have commissioned a range of studies to create a comprehensive evidence base.
We have drawn together the key priorities and objectives from the range of studies and identified common themes and issues. This has formed the basis of the Lancashire Skills and Employment Strategic Framework.
We have also worked in partnership with the National Careers Service to produce Labour Market Information (LMI) fact sheets for each of our priority sectors in Lancashire.
The reports from the studies and the LMI fact sheets are provided below for partners and stakeholders to access and use.
- Comprehensive analysis of skills and employment issues in Lancashire (3MB .doc)
- Economic Contribution of Lancashire HEIs, Colleges and Training Providers
- Demand for Higher Level Vocational Skills in Lancashire
Seven sector studies focusing on areas of high replacement demand and growth potential. It should be noted that the sector studies are executive summaries and the critical issues for each sector are identified in in them.
- Advanced Manufacturing (412KB .doc)
- Energy and Environmental Technologies (824KB .doc)
- Creative and Digital (417KB .doc)
- Health and Social Care (616KB .doc)
- Finance and Professional Services (661KB .doc)
- Visitor Economy (448KB .doc)
- Skills and employment evidence base for Preston, South Ribble and Lancashire City Deal. - A full report, commissioned by the City Deal Executive highlighting the critical skills and employment issues and opportunities that will come from City Deal developments, particularly in the Construction sector.
If you would like the full report of any of these executive summaries please email LancsSkillsHub@lancashirelep.co.uk
Seven LMI fact sheets for each of Lancashire's priority sectors available on Lancashire Skills Hub website.